No matter if you are snowed in at home, or traveling on the road, your Internet access allows you to easily access the library!
- See All the Items that are checked out on your account.
- Renew Items that are due soon.
- Reserve Items that is currently checked out. When the item is available we will notify you.
- Add an Item to your “Bookbag” – this is a great way to remember and re-locate books and DVD’s that you might want to check out in the future.
- And still more…
It is very easy… Here’s how:
- First, contact the librarian to make sure your Patron PIN is activated. SAVE that number for future use.
- From the Library’s Online Card Catalog, choose “My Items”
- OR -
- Go directly to the Login page: http://mcdonaldplmo.booksys.net/opac/mcdonald/PatronCircInfo?action=OPAC
(You can bookmark this link for faster access later.)
- Log In:
For “Patron User Name or Barcode” Enter your 8-digit library card number (including leading zeroes):
Finally, enter the “Patron PIN” you were given by the librarian.
Go ahead and try it right now…