Roll Call – The meeting was called to order at 10:10 a.m. Those members present were Alice Snodgrass, Rachel Abercrombie, Sheila Owens, Ann Crowder-Sanders, and Carrie Cline. Erlene Gideon was unable to attend.
Reading of Minutes – After reviewing the January minutes, Sheila made a motion to accept them as written, Ann seconded, and the motion was passed unanimously.
- Carrie presented the January statistics.
- Carrie received word from the Missouri State Library the the McDonald County Library would be receiving $12,253 in Equalization Funds this year. Due to the high amount of natural disasters around the state, we have been bumped to Tier 4, but at least we are getting something.
- The library held their first spring Home School workshop last Tuesday. We are studying the Middle Ages and kings and queens and castles, every other week at the Pineville Library. There were over 40 attendees at the first workshop.
- Story Times continue to abound, with 40-50 attendees at the Pineville one, and 20+ at the Southwest City Library.
- Carrie showed the 2012 Summer Reading Program t-shirts and posters that had arrived.
- Atriuum was upgraded, which led to a series of slow-downs and problems. Charlie and Bruce have been working to correct these problems. Charlie is also setting up cameras at each library so we can talk to each other with no phone charges.
Financial Reports – After reviewing the financial reports, Rachel made a motion to accept the reports, Sheila seconded, and it passed unanimously.
Public comments on agenda items – none
Old Business – none
New Business – none
General public comments – none
Adjourn – Sheila made a motion to adjourn the meeting, Ann seconded, and the meeting was adjourned at 10:55 a.m. The next meeting will be held on March 10th.